Friday, September 4, 2009

Rural Iowa Animal Rescue

http://www.ruraliowaanimalrescue.com/

I want to encourage you to read about these fine folks and see what it is you have of value that you can donate to help them care for rescued animals.  This shelter promises to care for the animals that they rescue for forever.  I'm going to repeat that.  Any animal rescued by this shelter has a forever home.
.
That means they need good folks like you and me to help them out; goods, services and yes of course money. It doens't have to be a lot.  In fact, you can buy my jewelry from them.  I'm happy to report that at their last sale a few pieces of mine were sold and helped raise money for them.  I couldn't be happier.  In the meantime, check out their website and see what there is to see.
.
Buying jewelry from them benefits them directly.  Buying jewelry from this website benefits them indirectly as well as a number of other groups of folks doing good works:
*St Judes
*Minnesota Hooved Animal Rescue
*Beltrami County Humane Society
.
I do not take a profit off the sall of any of my jewelry, all of the proceeds go for donations to charities.  I'm hoping someday to have enough sales to pay for supplies, but only through you buying the jewelry is that possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment