Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Hey, HorseLVR!  Your message about prices got to me today, so here's how that goes:
There is a retail price and that includes shipping.
Then there is a discount applied if you promise to tell folks about me and what I'm trying to do with my jewelry
Then there is another discount if you are going to use it for fundraising for a charity or other worthy cause, maybe it's St. Judes, maybe an animal shelter or maybe someone in your community is going through some really hard times and could use a little pickme up.
.
RETAIL PRICES
Semiprecious gemstones, Wooden beads and Freshwater Pearls
Memory wire bracelets $35.00
Single strand bracelets $25.00
Small earrings $10.00
Dangle earrings $15.00
Hoop earrings $25.00
.
Glass beads
Memory wire bracelets $25.00
Single strand bracelets $15.00
Small earrings $5.00
Dangle earrings $10.00
Hoop earrings $20.00
.
DEDUCTIONS
If you promise to tell folks about me $5.00 per piece for all pieces $10.00 or more, no limit

FUNDRAISING ~ decisions are made on an individual basis and they are totally subjective
1) 100% donation
2) Organization pays for shipping (if it fits in one of those priority boxes I can ship anywhere in the US for $4.95!)
3) Pay cost of materials + shipping
.
.
I reserve the right to give any number of pieces away to any one I want at any time. 
Remember, your jewelry probably isn't made yet!  So make sure you tell me what you like :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment