Friday, August 28, 2009

I made these for myself
The earrings are sterling silver filigre with little loops for attaching the blue glass beads strung on sterling silver plated headpins where the head part is a flat paddle shape.  I love those things LOL
The bracelet is made of jaspers dyed blue and called kiwi beads.  Then the pink and light turquoise along with the silvery beads are glass.
If you'd like me to make a custom piece for you, its not a problem at all.  Simply sketch it or describe it and send me an email at version1955@hotmail.com and I'll give you a quote.  And if you promise to tell folks about this website or have a nonprofit that's looking for a fundraising opportunity, I'll give you a discount on your purchase.  The more folks you talk to, the larger the discount.  Can't beat that, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment