Saturday, August 29, 2009

And yet another pair of sterling silver hoop earrings! Hey, I'm on a roll folks. I made these with the last bit of square cross section wire and made the top part out of round cross section. Then this time I put sterling silver ear wires on the hanger. Now this hanger is pretty unique, its sterling silver plated and its got a really neet scroll. I clipped off most of the pin part and used it to attach the ear wire. The beads are solid brass and sterling silver with a stone fish in the center. Now I gotta admit, I totally forgot what stone that fish is made of *smacks head*. I remember they cost $1 a piece haha but what kind? Shoot! Oh well, I can find out next week, I bought them from Terra Reflections in Grand Rapids, MN, that's where my doctor is and my thesis adviser.

Anyway, here they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment