Thursday, September 30, 2010

It had to be true

No, the "furnace man" doesn't know what he is doing.  He just graduated from school, he was hired by a heating company and he has so screwed up on the job of installing our furnace that only the vents and the pieces of metal that line those holes in the walls and floors are usable.  It will cost $3K to remove what he did and replace the furnace and building the main trunk line.  The cold air return will simply be from the air in the room down into the furnace and the heat coming from the furnace to the rest of the house will rely totally on thermodynamics from heating the crawl space and rising up through the floor vents.

I wasn't shocked when I got this news.  I wasn't the least little bit surprised.  More I was supremely disappointed and disgusted. 

Then the coup de gras was that the contractor who gave me the bid and explained what needed to happen didn't get that I was trying to hire him!!!!!  HEY BOZO, WHEN A PROSPECT SAYS HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT TO START YOU BETTER GO RUN FOR A PURCHASE AGREEMENT!

Now I have to call him back.

That's what comes from trying to tell me rather than listening. 

Men, you can't live with 'em and you can't shoot 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment