Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kitchen Cabinets

I found them on Craigslist posted by the nicest people who are remodeling the loveliest home in Kenwood.  Their parking is an cobblestone-esque courtyard.  I felt totally outclassed driving up there in my filthy Tacoma.  Then when Jo opened the door to their home and I was greeted by a gently curving open stairway in a brightly lit foyer with a sunroom behind... it was all I could do not to drool on the floor LOL

I just went to load up the pictures and OH NO WHERE'D THEY GOOOO!
*wimper*wimper*

Picture light maple plywood boxes, Frank Lloyd Wright/Shaker-like panel doors and foot upon linear foot of white Corian counterop.  Holy moly, I don't know if its a counter or a roller rink, but I think I'll like rolling out cookies and making meals.   We have them stored in a ministorage in Shevlin.

Gosh darn it :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment