Friday, December 18, 2009

Deciding to change my eating habits is difficult.  I have a martyr voice in my head that wants me to eat the driest, least savory cardboard at the cheapest possible price AND exercise and generally live the life of some acetic.  Then there's the voice of the tongue, even if I know in my heart of hearts that what it wants me to eat isn't really all that tasty because its a cheap version of what I really find tasty, but eating more somehow makes up for it.
.
And then there's that eating more.  Eating as a sedative, it isn't even really eating for comfort because I'll eat past full to where all I want to do is crawl into bed, close my eyes and be alone.  It is eating to escape.  At least if I was a heroin addict my bladder wouldn't get squished by these new fangled low cut jeans and I could tuck in my wool shirts.
.
I saw the movie "Julie and Julia" last night. I highly recommend it.  If for no other reason than Meryl Streep is again masterful, beyond good.  As is the chemistry between her and Stanley (?) Tucci.  He's a great actor too and those two oddly enough were also in the movie, "The Devil Wears Prada" which I also downloaded but haven't seen (again) yet.  Maybe its not so coincidental as an exhibit of my taste in movies?  At least ones I'm willing to spend $9.99 to own?  Could be worse.  Gerald has all 2900 "Police Academy" movies *rolls eyes*, yeah he's got a sophisticated sense of humor *belch* LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment